5 mortgage predictions for 2015
The Federal Savings Bank, despite its name, is a private bank. It has just released the following predictions for 2015:
– mortgage rates will remain low in 2015, with the Federal Reserve hesitant to raise rates
– mortgage application volumes will increase, driven by low rates and improvements in the job market
– refinancing activity will increase
– slow international growth will keep US interest rates low
– prospective homebuyers may be more confident about entering the market
Click Mortgage predictions for 2015 for the full report.
If you – or somebody you know – are considering buying or selling a home and have questions about the market and/or current home prices, feel free to contact me on 617.834.8205 or Andrew.Oliver@SothebysRealty.com.
Andrew Oliver is a Realtor with Harborside Sotheby’s International Realty Sotheby’s International Realty® is a registered trademark licensed to Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC. Each Office Is Independently Owned and Operated
You can REGISTER to receive email alerts of new posts on the right hand side of the home page at www.OliverReports.com.