5 Non-Halloween facts about Salem
Boston.com’s Living in Salem article highlights 5 non-Halloween facts about Salem:
1. The historic features of Salem
2. Property prices are much lower than in Greater Boston
3. Salem is on the water and offers plenty of water-based activities
4. Salem has a low student to teacher ratio in its schools
5. The Derby Street waterfront area, which offers just about everything
Take time to visit Salem to enjoy all these aspects of this vibrant city – but wait until November 1.
If you – or somebody you know – are considering buying or selling a home and have questions about the market and/or current home prices, feel free to contact me on 617.834.8205 or Andrew.Oliver@SothebysRealty.com.
Andrew Oliver is a Realtor with Harborside Sotheby’s International Realty. Each Office Is Independently Owned and Operated
You can REGISTER to receive email alerts of new posts on the right hand side of the home page at www.OliverReports.com.