Boston condos still selling over list price
According to the Boston Business Journal Greater Boston condos sold over list price for the fourth consecutive month in July.
Highlights of the report include:
– Condos sold at 101.1% of the original list price in July
– SFHs sold at 99.1% of the original list price
– Combined sales of SFHs and Condos rose nearly 10% from last July
– Median sales prices increased 5% for SFHs and almost 10% for Condos, with both reaching record highs
– Inventory declined 17% year over year
As the report states: “The fact that we’ve got that volume, that level of activity, at record high prices… speaks to some degree about the confidence in the market right now, and the health overall, that there’s that much demand even though prices are as high as they are.”
If you – or somebody you know – are considering buying or selling a home and have questions about the market and/or current home prices, feel free to contact me on 617.834.8205 or Andrew.Oliver@SothebysRealty.com.
Andrew Oliver is a Realtor with Harborside Sotheby’s International Realty. Each Office Is Independently Owned and Operated
You can REGISTER to receive email alerts of new posts on the right hand side of the home page at www.OliverReports.com.