Just 250 yards from the entrance to Phillips Beach, close enough to hear the waves crashing, but far enough away to benefit from lower taxes than on neighboring houses which have Assessed Values up to $3 million.
This remarkable custom home offers:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 full, 2 half baths.
- A spacious, elegant foyer leading to a large chef’s kitchen with island and casual eating area.
- Beautifully appointed rooms, lovely curved staircase, family room with fireplace, large media room with coffered ceiling, stunning open living/dining room, and multiple decks.
- An exquisite master bedroom/bathroom suite, 2 additional spacious bedrooms and office/4th bedroom, guest bathroom, exercise/laundry room, and back staircase.
- Finished lower level with half bath, steam shower. Heated two-car garage. New heating system (2018) and roof (2016).
- Beautiful landscaping, circular paved driveway, and fully fenced in yard. We can’t wait to welcome you to this gorgeous property!
A home to match your lifestyle!
Click 34 Phillips Beach for more photos.
Open Houses: Saturday, September 15 and Sunday, September 16, both days from 11:00 to 12:30.
Contact Cathy Shulkin 781.710.4261 or Hope Zabar 617.281.2116 for more details or to arrange a private showing.
Sagan Harborside Sotheby’s International Realty
Sotheby’s International Realty® is a registered trademark licensed to Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC. Each Office Is Independently Owned and Operated